My "everyday is Halloween" outfit

_____________________________

_____________________________

:::My very first personal post, this is an especial outfit, because this sweater means the world to me. I grew up watching The Addams Family so, I seriously love this piece. And... the perfect tights to match the outfit.:::


:::Mi primer personal post, este conjunto es especial para mí, porque este sweater lo significa todo. Crecí viendo "Los Locos Addams" por ende, realmente amo este sweater. Y... las medias son perfectas para este conjunto.:::








Sweater: Sickgirl Sickboy
Pants: Not idea x)
Boots: Batistella
Tights: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311108194023

This entry was posted on lunes, 18 de mayo de 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply