"I'm a thinker, not a talker"


:::There’s nothing I like better than work with concepts. These pictures are worked with a set of special lights . They represent a simple concept: "liberation."

For a shy and quiet person like me, open my soul through art is the only way to express myself freely . The sewn mouth not only represents the silence , if not also my fascination with needles and threads. I like to focus on the end of the photos where the girl (me by the way) find joy and freedom expressing herself and breaking the silence:::

______________________________________________________________

Nada me gusta más, que trabajar con conceptos. Estas fotografías están trabajadas con un juego de luces especiales. Representan un concepto simple: “liberación”.

Para una persona tímida y callada como yo, abrir mi alma a través del arte es la única manera de expresarme libremente. La boca cocida no solo representa el silencio, si no mi fascinación por las agujas e hilos. Me gusta enfocarme en el final de las fotos donde la chica (soy yo, por cierto) encuentra la alegría y la libertad expresándose y rompiendo el silencio.



Is my first work with my own face . I'm absolutely happy with the result . Was a hard work of makeup and fixing the lights to find the perfect "wax" style .
______________________________________

Es mi primer trabajo con mi propio rostro. Estoy absolutamente feliz con el resultado. Fue un trabajo duro de maquillaje y arreglar las luces para encontrar el estilo "cera" perfecto.





Follow me on Instagram: @merynessblog for more art/desing. And "cut it off" expressing yourself.

This entry was posted on martes, 2 de junio de 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply